IFMI organization structure is depicted in the diagram below:
Board of Governors (BOG) – a group of 3 people who are entrusted to oversee overall IFMI activities globally and independently to ensure the quality development of all IFMI programs. Board of Governor has the responsibility to steer IFMI direction toward its contribution to society and to determine future development of skills and knowledge needed to become highly qualified financial modeler.
IFMI Chairman – a person assigned by Board of Governor who is responsible for overall Certification Process, Quality Assurance and IFMI operational. Chairman also acts as Secretary to BOG.
Certification Management Bureau (CERT) – a bureau under Chairman responsible for assisting IFMI Chairman to manage the overall certification process with main responsibilities below:
- Develop and review Body of Knowledge, learning and examination material used in the certification process, standard requirement for person involved in the certification process and certification and membership requirement.
- Develop, maintain and revise certification scheme.
- Appoint and develop the persons involved in certification process among others the trainer, invigilator, proctor, examiner and contributor.
- Regulate membership requirement and maintenance, develop and deliver non-certification program.
- Communicate and maintain relationship with applicant, Candidate, member and other party related with certification and membership.
Administration Management Bureau (ADMIN) – a bureau whichis responsible to assist IFMI Chairman in managing overall Administration process with responsibilities below:
- Manage IFMI continuous and routine activities such as financial and accounting function, purchasing, general affairs / legal matter and human capital activity including keeping documentation of IFMI certification administration process and transaction.
- Facilitate and coordinate with LTP for delivery of PFM Preparatory Training Program and facilitate the Examination,
- Prepare and control over overall financial budget and realization.
- Communicate, review, coordinate and maintain relationship with other parties including but not limited to communicate IFMI program and licenses.
Quality Management Bureau (QUA) – a bureau of IFMI responsible to assist IFMI Chairman to manage and ensure the overall quality of the certification and Administrative process among other:
- Develop, review and manage the policies and procedure related to IFMI Operational and conformity with ISO 17024.
- Perform audit on IFMI activities and certification process for management review to ensure its compliance with IFMI standards.
- Coordinate and communicate with Ethical Committee to review, analyze and settle relevant ethical issues accordingly.
There are adhoc functions held primarily by PFM active members based on professional contribution through appointment by IFMI Chairman or Head of Berau.
- Contributors – Highly knowledgeable individuals with the willingness to research and explore new methodologies and techniques and develop them into study format.
- Trainers – Eligible trainers are appointed by CERT Bureau based on recommendation from Licensed Training Provider to deliver On Site (offline) training program in specific country(ies). All trainers must be approved by IFMI.
- Examiners/Graders – Persons assigned with tasks of grading practice examination results.
- Ethical Committee – Consists of Active Members with interest in compliance and professional integrity. Main task is to investigate and conduct judgment process on possible member ethical issue and violation to IFMI standards.