IFMI organization structure is depicted in the diagram below:
Head of IFMI
He/she manages the overall IFMI organization as Certification Body and to represent IFMI to sign MOU with another party. He/she may also involve in the certification, operational and quality assurance when necessary.
Board of Advisors
A board of experts assigned to give inputs and to advice towards overall IFMI management and PFM Certification Process in the development and in promoting best practices in financial modeling and supporting ongoing professional and career development of the financial modeler. The member of ADVISOR is considered representing the stakeholder of PFM Certified Person, academic and professional party to enhance PFM program quality and impartiality.
A bureau of IFMI which is responsible for assisting Head of IFMI to manage the overall development and maintenance of PFM certification scheme and process with main responsibilities below:
- Develop and review Body of Knowledge, learning and examination material used in the certification process, a standard requirement for the person involved in the certification process and requirements to maintain the certification,
- Develop, maintain and revise the certification scheme including for granting, maintaining, recertifying, expanding, reducing, suspending and withdrawing the certification
- Supervise the implementation of the assessment process, make a decision on the certification based on examination result that includes granting, maintain, recertify, extend, reduce, suspend and/or revocation.
- Prepare and develop the capacity of the person involved in the certification process among other the invigilator, Proctor, examiner, and contributor have the required capability and ability to perform the responsibility as guided.
- Deliver the non-certification program.
- Communicate and maintain a relationship with the applicant, Candidate, Certified Person and other party related to certification and membership.
- Develop new certification programs
- Verify the exam result which determines whether Candidate pass the PFM Examination and deserve to use PFM designation accordingly and award the Merit certificate.
A bureau of IFMI which is responsible for assisting Head of IFMI to manage the overall Financial and Administration process of IFMI with main responsibilities below to:
- Administer IFMI continuous and routine activity in the field of finance and accounting function, purchasing, general affairs / legal matter and human capital activities including the document keeping for administration and transaction process.
- Facilitate, administer and coordinate the delivery of PFM certification examination and provide resources necessary for the examination delivery
- Prepare and control over overall financial budget and realization.
- Communicate, review, coordinate and maintain a relationship with another party including but not limited to communicate IFMI program, made contactwith person and/or institution involved in the certification process
- Release and announce the examination result.
A bureau of IFMI which is responsible for assisting Head of IFMI to manage and ensure the overall quality of the certification and the Administrative process with main responsibilities below:
- Develop, review and manage the policies and procedure related to IFMI Operational and conformity with ISO 17024,
- Perform an audit of IFMI activities and certification process for management review to ensure its compliance with IFMI standards,
- Coordinate and communicate with Ethical Committee to review, analyze and settle relevant ethical issues accordingly,
- Review and process report, complaint and appeal submitted to IFMI which is relevant to the certification process, applicant, candidate and certified person attitude and/or misbehavior in obtaining and maintaining PFM Designation.
Person authorized by IFMI to review the Candidate examination result and grade it objectively and impartially to assess and ensure the Candidate competencies in financial modelingbased on a standard set forth by IFMI
Invigilator / Proctor
Invigilator is the person authorized by IFMI who administer and supervise an examination and leading the Proctors but does not evaluate the competence of the Candidate and Proctor is the person authorized by IFMI who administer and supervise an examination under the supervision of the Invigilator but does not evaluate the competence of the Candidate.
Is a group of PFM Certified Persons to make an objective review of PFM Candidate or Certified Person ethical issues accordingly